Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wed. Apr. 17, 2013

Hi!
Well, it has been a while since I have posted here! I've just been eating clean, training intensely, and staying very busy!!! I am now 3.5 weeks out from my first competition of the season!!! I feel a little bit behind in fat-loss, but am still pretty happy with where I've come to so far and the next few weeks will be insane!!!! Since Jan. I have lost 30 pounds and I think I need to lose about 10 more before my comp! I'm really enjoying this prep and feeling great! I had my last cheat meal Sunday for 4 weeks and it actually made me feel soooooooo sick that I'm not sure I really want much bad food even after this comp!

Here is a progress pic of the past 3 months of work (don't mind the roughness and non-smiling of the pics - lol!):
 
If you are interested in getting your dream body, check out my 12-week body transformation program that starts in June at http://www.mayada.ca/new%20flow%20site/dbr-w0001-hf/html/12weekbodytransformation.htm

1 comment:

  1. Well done Meagan. Inspiring!I have seen you looking fit before and tight but I think this has to be the most fired up and ripped ever.Keep it up! This is good to show visual results like this.Not only does it encourage others in fitness goals, but also is applicable to anything that you want to work hard at. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete